We’ll add booth numbers and show times in a few weeks.
Probably nothing about this event that can’t best be said on the official website: https://saskatoon.saskexpo.com
We’re coming back to Animethon. Our booth number is 214. Same venue as last year.
Regular show hours are 10am – 7pm on Friday and Saturday and 10am – 4pm on Sunday
Animethon #24 will be held on the usual second weekend of August.
|Friday, August 11th||TBA|
|Saturday, August 12th||TBA|
|Sunday, August 13th||TBA|
For more information, here is the event’s website: www.animethon.org.
The Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo will be held September 22-24, 2017.
Here are some details from the event organizers:
The 6th Annual Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo is a three-day celebration of all things pop culture, September 22-24 at the Edmonton Expo Centre. Whatever you’re a fan of, you’ll find at the Expo: movies, tv, animation, horror, sci-fi, fantasy, gaming, and more! The Expo attracts over 50,000 attendees of all ages and from around the world to celebrate fandoms of all kinds, from the casual comic-book readers to superhero super-fans.
MEET YOUR FAVOURITE STARS!
Edmonton Expo attracts dozens of special guests each year for the ultimate fan experience. This year, you can meet stars from major movies like Lord of the Rings (John Rhys-Davies) and Ghostbusters (Ernie Hudson) or TV mega-hits like Stranger Things (Caleb McLaughlin, “Lucas” & Gaten Matarazzo, “Dustin”) and Riverdale (Camila Mendes, “Veronica Lodge” & Madelaine Petsch, “Cheryl Blossom”). Hear from them on stage at Spotlight Panels (included with admission!) or grab a photo or autograph (additional fees apply).
New guests are being added all the time! Check out edmontonexpo.com/guests for the latest updates.
THREE JAM-PACKED DAYS OF FUN!
There is so much to do at the Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo – all included with your admission:
– Enjoy over 100 hours of panels and workshops featuring celebrity guests and artists, local legends, and industry superstars.
– Browse and shop hundreds of vendors selling everything from comic books to costumes to collectibles.
– Roll the dice or pick up a joystick in the Gaming Zone, which has everything from board games to classic arcade games to console tournaments.
– Check out the art and commission a custom creation from world-class artists in Artists Alley.
– Come in cosplay, or come as you are! Check out your fellow fans’ costumes on the show floor, or cosplay yourself and be prepared for lots of photo requests! Either way, you’ll want to check out the Costume Contest for the weekend’s best creations.
Programming Schedules will be posted here before the show: edmontonexpo.com/the-show/programming
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
The Expo is open to all ages and perfect for families – check out the Kid’s Zone for tons of free activities, programs, and play areas or challenge each other in the gaming zone! Plus, Youth Tickets (ages 8-12) are just $10 per day and kids (aged 7 and under) always in free! New Family Pack tickets start at just $50 per day for up to six people – making at day at Expo cheaper than a night out at the movies!
Advance General Single-Day Tickets start at just $20. Save on the door price, and get yours today at edmontonexpo.com/tickets.
– All ages
– Parking at Venue (venue rates apply)
– General Single-Day Tickets (ages 13+) range from $20-$40 – discounts available when you book online in advance.
– Youth Tickets (ages 8-12) $10 daily.
– Kids aged 7 and under get in free.
– Multi-Day General, Youth, and Deluxe Passes also available.
– New this year: Family Packs (2 adults & up to 4 children aged 12 & under can attend for as little as $50 a day!)